Whether you are searching for more information on snow emergencies, boil water advisories, or leaf and brush pick-up dates you can find out more here!
- Downtown Facade Grant Application
- Fireworks Ordinance
- Burn Ordinance
- 2019 Pool Flyer
- 2019 50 50 Sidewalk Application
- 2019 Spring Clean-Up Day Flyer
- City of Garrett Snow Removal Policy
- Wastewater Department: Mercury In the Environment Handout
- 2019 Annual Water Quality Report
- Drive Through Recycle; Marv A. Hall Recycle Center, 121 N Cowen St. Hrs.: Wednesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Friday 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 – 12 Noon
- Report an Electric Outage 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday 260-357-4400 After business hours: 260-357-5151 and press “1” to be connected to DeKalb County Central Dispatch.
- 24 Hour Drop Off Recycling, Located at 400 E. Quincy Street
- Curbside Recycling now offered in Garrett! Call Republic Services to sign up 1-800-876-9001. More information about Republic Services
- Republic Services Opens Recycling and Trash Drop-off Facility More information here.
- Garrett Schools Online Registration open NOW!! Complete forms at www.gkb.k12.in.us and click on the infosnap icon.
- Annual Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) now available! Click HERE to read the report.