In case of a non-emergency, to reach any Garrett utility, please dial: 260.357.5151 or Central Dispatch if needed at 260.333.7911. For Emergencies, call 911, Thank You.
Whether you are searching for more information on snow emergencies, boil water advisories, or leaf and brush pick-up dates you can find out more here!
- Downtown Facade Grant Application
- Fireworks Ordinance
- Burn Ordinance
- City of Garrett Snow Removal Policy
- Drive Through Recycle; Marv A. Hall Recycle Center, 121 N Cowen St. Hrs.: Wednesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Friday 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 – 12 Noon
- Report an Electric Outage 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday 260-357-4400 After business hours: 260-357-5151 and press “1” to be connected to DeKalb County Central Dispatch.
- 24 Hour Drop Off Recycling, Located at 400 E. Quincy Street