NIPSCO plans to close-off Britton St from Quincy St to Keyser St for gas line repairs / replacements starting Tuesday Feb 21st and lasting until Friday March 3rd. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause you.
The Recycling Center will be open the following schedule:
4PM-6PM on Wednesdays
1PM-5PM on Fridays
8AM-12PM on Saturdays
For those who feel like they may need to talk to someone about their mental health and well being , here is a number to call for assistance. This is a 24-hour mental health service. 1-800-790-0118.
For more help : Bowen Center 1-800-342-5653
Mathis Institute 260-582-2231
Northeastern Center 260-925-2453
Please call if you feel like you are struggling and for your peace of mind.
In case of a non-emergency, to reach any Garrett utility, please dial: 260.357.5151 or Central Dispatch if needed at 260.333.7911. For Emergencies, call 911, Thank You.
Whether you are searching for more information on snow emergencies, boil water advisories, or leaf and brush pick-up dates you can find out more here!
- Downtown Facade Grant Application
- Fireworks Ordinance
- Burn Ordinance
- City of Garrett Snow Removal Policy
- Drive Through Recycle; Marv A. Hall Recycle Center, 121 N Cowen St. Hrs.: Wednesday 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Friday 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 – 12 Noon
- Report an Electric Outage 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday 260-357-4400 After business hours: 260-357-5151 and press “1” to be connected to DeKalb County Central Dispatch.
- 24 Hour Drop Off Recycling, Located at 400 E. Quincy Street